Tegonal, once again, has supported ten open source projects, financially, in 2020, with a total of CHF 5,000 donated. We supported projects that members of Tegonal use personally or professionally as well as projects that we believe are a great idea and worth supporting.
Here are the projects:
- Cryptpad is a collaborative editor with encrypted data storage. In this pandemic year, thousands have rediscovered and used the freely available instance.
- Some Tegonalers use the Awesome Window Manager. Pavel Makhovprovides some cool widgets for Awesome. We are happy to support him!
- Matt Lewis is an incredibly productive developer. He is the author of many useful Angular Widgets. We used the calendar and were happy.
- NixOS: The Linux distro with declerative system configuration. If you are bored during lockdown, be sure to try it out!
- k9s: Next level #kubernetes cli
- Flameshot makes Screenshots. And makes them well. And it is simple!!
- oh my zsh: zsh configuration made easy.
- Free Tip: Everyone should use a password manager. KeePass is also available for you!
Passbolt is probably a better match for companies.
- KiCad enables the development of open hardware. This is just as important as software in guaranteeing the four freedoms.
- For an Adobe-free world: With Kritayou can bring your drawings to life.